Finished goal of running the distance of 2,080 miles from Lafayette, LA to Washington D.C and back!!!...plus 339.1 miles


0.0 miles run this week.
Daily running average for the week is 0.00 miles per day.
Total amount run in the past 800 days is 2,419.1 miles.
Daily running average overall is 3.02 miles per day.

Day98 Sunday 12/05/10

ran 0.0 miles
Today marks fourteen weeks. I am really bummed about not being able to run this past week but all I can do is take it one day at a time. Especially on the eve of making one hundred continuous days of running, something unexpected like this is disappointing but there is no use in dwelling on events that are out of my control. I actually have a stat for this week. The last day I ran was Monday and I decided that if my leg still hurt after that then I would stop running and make an appointment with a doctor. I am seeing the doctor on Tuesday and my leg does not seem to be feeling much better, so I am eager to get closure on what exactly the injury is. This week, or on Monday alone, I ran 2.7 miles, bringing my total amount of miles run to 247.7, averaging 2.53 miles per day over the past ninety-eight days.

Check back on Tuesday and I’ll post about what my doctor has to say.

1,832.3 miles to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment