Finished goal of running the distance of 2,080 miles from Lafayette, LA to Washington D.C and back!!!...plus 339.1 miles


0.0 miles run this week.
Daily running average for the week is 0.00 miles per day.
Total amount run in the past 800 days is 2,419.1 miles.
Daily running average overall is 3.02 miles per day.

Day384 Saturday 09/17/11

ran 3.1 miles
I ran a 5k this morning in Carencro, Louisiana, put on by Bridge Ministries of Acadiana. It was for a great cause and the weather was perfect---overcast, breezy and cool. The guy that won this thing ran it in something like 16:15. That’s 3.1 miles at an average of 5 minutes and 24 seconds per mile. That is an amazing time and I will never run enough miles to achieve anything near that. I came in sixth or seventh place at just over 22 minutes and I am more than happy with that.

When “Running Against Obama” began it was not my goal to run competitively but, rather, to express to readers how determined I was to do whatever was in my power to contribute anything I could to make Barack Obama a one-term president. This was my initial message: I am so fed up with America’s leadership and the tarnish that is greening our copper that I am going to run every single day for two years, two months, and a few more days after that, still, just to maximize the point that I am fed up and I simply don’t know what else to do.

Here we are 384 days later and I am happy to say this campaign against Barack Obama, this protest against his policies, this demonstration against how misled and underwhelming his term has been, is becoming more than I would have ever expected. The daily running and the act of staying informed have transformed my life, to say the least.
Link
Thanks for reading and lets get this guy out of the White House!

Someone Else 2012!!!

940.9 miles to go.

Here is what happened one year ago on Day19.

No comments:

Post a Comment