Finished goal of running the distance of 2,080 miles from Lafayette, LA to Washington D.C and back!!! 339.1 miles

0.0 miles run this week.
Daily running average for the week is 0.00 miles per day.
Total amount run in the past 800 days is 2,419.1 miles.
Daily running average overall is 3.02 miles per day.

Day402 Wednesday 10/05/11

Emmanuel Dunand/AFP/Getty Images
ran 4.6 miles
“I can’t speak for the people out there because I don’t know who they are and exactly what they’re demonstrating against. I can argue the case for their right to express their outright frustration with what’s going on.”

Ron Paul

These guys have every right to dress up like they’re on the video set of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” video, but it is going to take more substance than this and some worthy ideas beyond Anarchism or Communism to make a real difference. These zombies are focusing frustration on 1% of the nation and casually lumping together the other 99% as have-nots. There is much I do not have and little that I do, but I am proud of how hard I work for that which I do have. I have little in common with the views these protestors share and I think their approach to making a point is both childish and ineffective. I am not 1 of their 99%.

879.2 miles to go.

Here is what happened one year ago on Day37.

No comments:

Post a Comment