Finished goal of running the distance of 2,080 miles from Lafayette, LA to Washington D.C and back!!!...plus 339.1 miles


0.0 miles run this week.
Daily running average for the week is 0.00 miles per day.
Total amount run in the past 800 days is 2,419.1 miles.
Daily running average overall is 3.02 miles per day.

Day460 Friday 12/02/11

Victor Juhasz
ran 5.0 miles
GQ put together a list of “The 25 Least Influential People Alive” recently and Barack Obama barely slipped in ranked number twenty-five. This list is only trivial entertainment and it obviously holds no merit that I or anyone else should take seriously, but it led me to the cartoon above. Thought you might like it. It's titled "The Actual Debt Ceiling".

And, as an afterthought, Barack Obama has no place on a list rating meager amounts of influence. This guy is extremely influential. He has a nation essentially divided right up the middle. I can’t speak for the other half, but the half I am on feels influenced by fear and loathing for Barack Obama’s vision of America. President Barack Obama has influenced me to run 2,080 miles over the course of two years, two months, and seven days for the sake of contributing to the cause of making him a one-term president. No other individual has ever influenced me to take on such a long-term commitment as what I am doing with this blog and these miles for the sake of the America I envision raising my children in.

Thank you, Barack Obama, for the inspiration. Thank you for opening my eyes to everything I do not want America to be.

Here is a little something extra to leave you with tonight. Adam Carolla, you rock! I just watched this video and he nailed Occupy Wall Street on its collective head.



687.2 miles to go.

Here is what happened one year ago on Day95.

No comments:

Post a Comment